Wednesday, August 26, 2015

She made it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your Missionary's mailing addres is:
[Sister Savannah Kynaston]
[10-05-15] [12-C]
Carretera Tenayuca-Chalmita #828
Colonia Zona Escolar, Gustavo A. Madero
07230 Mexico, Distrito Federal
Mexico

The estimated departure date for your missionary is [Departure Date]. The use of the
above address on all correspondence will greatly faciliate delivery to your missionary
at the MTC. Please don't send packages.

Sorry, i forgot to personalize the information in the bracket.
The airport was great. SO SO SO many missionaries where on my flight, it rocked. I flew here sitting next to the most delightful elders, I have a picture of that and will send it later. The shuttle here was also really great. I am super tired... I only got really stressed out at orientation. 
Guess what? I get to be here for the Temple re-dedication and President Henry B Eyring is going to do it. (How do you spell that guys name?) 
I havent met my companion yet, her name is Hermana Huxford though. I just keep running around and havent had time to hunt her down. I look so cute in my nametag. I feel really dumb here because I dont know WHAT is going on and I dont know and dang Spanish!!!!!!
But I am happy and I LOVE You guys so so so much.


Hermana Kynaston

No comments:

Post a Comment