Monday, April 11, 2016

I love my mom

Hello team! Things are good in Sunny (and snowy and windy and rainy and lightningy) In PORTALES NEW MEXICO! 
This email is taking me forever because I keep having to stop and reply to people. 
SO, lets talk. This week has been crazy busy. We have been working so hard. We reward ourselves with Mexican Popsicles though. My district leader is online shopping right now for shoes, i can see his monitor. Dumb. Sister Castro is such a ball of fun. We are having a blast. She doesn't like to open up though so a lot of our nights are me just asking her a ton of questions and trying to see where she is at. She has been struggling but I have been able to really help her because I have gone through a lot of really similar things! How cool is God! Nothing is random. We are trying really hard to get new investigators and that is hard. People can be so rude sometimes. At least I have a companion who I can just laugh things off with. I got two skirts from walmart and I actually love them. 
Something that is so wonderful is that people keep telling me that I sound like a native mexican!! Street contacts, branch members, my companion. The gift of tongues is so real! I bore my testimony in Spanish yesterday and i had so many people come up to me and tell me that i didn't pronounce no thing wrong and I have a great accent! HAha, but then I bore my testimony in the English ward and I had someone come up to me and ask me where my accent is from. LOL 
Man I have like no more time! All is well! Send your prayers my way. Love you ALL with my WHOLE HEART AND SOUL! THE CHURCH IS SO TRUE AND WILL ALWAYS BE TRUE
Sister K
my goals, plus one from Sister Castro, I curled my hair (this pic is dumb), moving around stuff in our house, someone came by and took a picture of us sleeping! 



No comments:

Post a Comment