Tuesday, April 26, 2016

We ran out of toilet paper

Herro Family and friends. Here we have arrived at yet another week. My companion and I totally ran out of money because we bought these really good Popsicles, so now we have no money for toilet paper. #priorities 
For service, I am painting this awesome mural for El Dia del Nino on the 29th for the Spanish Branch. It is really stressing me out. i am going to finish it on Wednesday though, so then I will send pictures! 
We have been working really hard this week to organize our area book and color code our area. it is taking FOREVER but it is necessary to do for Portales to progress. I think I was just sent here to organize for the next missionaries. We'll see come transfer time (1 week). 
Sister Castro and I are having a blast. I still love her and she still loves me. We just laugh and sing. We are honestly like the same person, except she is brown and can dance. 
Someone fed us chicken legs for dinner this week and we think they just forgot to cook them because they smelled like blood and were SO SO SO SLIMY and when we got in the car we were just gagging and gagging.
We went to Roswell for exchanges on Wednesday and Thursday. We didn't see any aliens but I taught a lady who had 23 cats and it smelled so bad. But she was like taking notes during our lesson and asking the best questions! I loved it!! 
I don't really have that much to write about and my time is almost up, but I love each and every single one of you and I hope that everyone is happy and healthy and whole. 
The church will always be true, no matter what.
Love you, 

Sister Kynaston


No comments:

Post a Comment