Saturday, October 3, 2015

Special Email today!!! She leaves tomorrow morning!! :)

Heyo, 

So did you listen to Hollands talk? You are an amazing mother and I love you. I will be land in Houston airport on Mondayat 8:42 and I will be leaving at 11:20ish and I will be in Lubbock at 1 (this is Mexico city time, so an hour ahead) 
I will be watching the YW broadcast tonight after din-din! YAY! 
Here are the last pictures of my at the best MTC in the world with the best MTC teachers in the worlds and the best district. I am so sad to be leaving, but really really excited also. 
I love you Mom and Daddy. You are AMAZING people. I hope i can be as good as you when I am a parent. 
Love, 
Hermana Kynaston

PS
I am out here representing Jesucristo, but I am also representing the Kynaston Family!




No comments:

Post a Comment